For any new business one thing is for certain - you'll need a constant stream of cash to support your ambitions. If you're looking for a single cash injection, or help with your cash flow to drive your longer term plans, then Invoice Finance from Aldermore can help.
Why use Invoice Finance?
- Ease the pressure on your day-to-day finances by releasing the cash tied up in your unpaid invoices
- No need to wait for 30, 60, 90 days for payment, instead cash is advanced to you against each new invoice you submit, typically by the next working day
- Typically it releases more funding than a typical bank overdraft, up to 90% of the value of unpaid invoices
- As your sales grow, so will your facility - no fixed overdraft limits or ceilings and no lengthy negotiations to increase your facility size.
- Give yourself less admin, with customer credit checks, statements and payments chased on your behalf
Click 'Select' to add us to your company registration and once we receive your details we'll arrange a meeting within 24 hours to get your application moving.
Why choose Aldermore?
- A quick response - we'll arrange a meeting within 24 hours to get your application moving
- Access to funding specialists with a refreshingly straightforward and simple approach
- A fast and transparent turnaround on applications, with 98% of credit decisions made within 48 hours, and an approval rate of 9 out of 10 applications
- A funding package that's designed around your business that's easy to understand and clearly priced
- Day-to-day support from dedicated customer relationship managers, who focus on building successful long-term relationships
- An exceptional service - our customers rate us 4.7 out of 5 on average on our unedited website reviews
Is Invoice Finance for me?
Invoice Finance could be the perfect way to fund your business if:
- you plan to bill your business customers by generating invoices for payment on credit terms (for example 7, 30, 60 days etc)
- you will be invoicing for completed work only (we are unable to advance funds against invoices for work not yet completed)
- your projected sales (your turnover) in your first financial year is a minimum of £50,000
The small print. Advances of up to 90% of invoice values are dependent on your business turnover. Facility is available to over 18s and UK residents only. Facility is subject to a credit approval. Terms and conditions apply. Facility can be terminated in accordance with an agreed notice period